Oversleeping One may become prone to extreme fatigue or staying up late after normal bedtime, as well as being tired. dark circles Form Under the eyes and it has become quite a common occurrence these days. Some other reasons for dark circles around the eyes include allergies, hay fever, atopic dermatitis (eczema), contact dermatologtitis, allergies, hereditary pigmentation irregularities, and scratching or rubbing of the eyes.
Everyone can experience circles, and they are all common to:
● People with a genetic predisposition
● People They are more prone to hyperpigmentation if they have darker skin.
Although there is no single cause, there are many treatments and solutions available. In an interview with HT Lifestyle, Dr. Chiranjiv Chhabra, Director and Chief Dermatologist at Alive Wellness Clinics, listed 5 ways to lighten dark circles.
1. Laser therapy – Laser Recent treatments are an integral part of the treatment process. The laser is an excellent tool for treating various skin conditions, including hair removal. Thermal energy is used to vaporize damaged cells under the skin around the eyes. This is especially useful for dark pigmented regions. Laser therapy can lighten dark skin and also instill new collagen. Non-ablative fractional laser resurfacing can be used to treat dark circles and loose skin around the eyes.
2. Chemical peels This chemical procedure removes layers of skin to expose the young skin underneath. Chemical peel can remove wrinkles, lines, uneven skin tone, dark circles and fine lines. Chemicals There may be variations depending on the problem. Usually includes glycolic acid (retinoic acid) or hydroquinone.
3. Stay hydrated – Make sure you drink enough water. Drinking other liquids, such as milk, tea, and juice, can also be beneficial in keeping you hydrated. Eating Your overall fluid intake can also be increased by eating fruits and vegetables.
4. Expenses – An ophthalmologist or dermatologist can inject a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler into the tissues under the eyes. These work effectively to reduce dark circles, but require expert guidance for the right process.
5. Revitalizing eye treatment – Aging is the most common reason for dark circles and lines under the eyes. With age, the skin under the eyes tends to thin. A gentle peeling and moisturizing mask are key ingredients in revitalizing eye care. After The scrub and mask may also include vitamins A, C and E as well as essential amino acids.
All of these steps all contribute to improving skin elasticity and stimulating renewal for the benefit of the affected areas. The same method can also be applied to pockets. It turned out to be very effective. However, in all cases of under eye problems, if there is a lot of swelling and discoloration, contact an expert as soon as possible.
Since there are many reasons why an individual may experience it. Don’t risk them by using over-the-counter pills or home remedies. Although dark circles are not a sign of a health problem. We often use cosmetics that do not address the problem.